1520 Taylor Street #603
Spectacular Panoramic View
Nob Hill Penthouse
Situated at the intersection of the historic Nob Hill and Russian Hill neighborhoods, this spacious top floor two bedroom, two and a half bath penthouse features dazzling views of the City's most iconic landmarks from it's wide open contemporary living space. And, with a fabulous location close to the popular dining, shopping and entertainment attractions of North Beach, Chinatown, Jackson Square and The Embarcadero, this is truly a quintessential San Francisco residence!
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condominium residence
- Living/ dining space with fireplace
- Washer/ dryer hookups in kitchen alcove
- 1 car parking plus storage
- 1,750 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records- buyer to independently verify
- 31 unit six-story building built in 1975
Features of this sophisticated penthouse residence include:
- An intimate marble entrance foyer with skylight leads to an expansive entrance gallery with fabulous wall space for art and spectacular direct views of the Bay Bridge. It also provides a dramatic entrance to the wide open living/ dining space.
- Giant picture windows in the large open and airy living space frame some of the most exciting views in San Francisco! The sweeping landmark views include the City's iconic Coit Tower, Bay, Financial District & TransBay Skyline, Treasure Island and the Bay Bridge with its world-renowned evening light show. Wide plank taupe hardwood floors, mirrored walls, modern fireplace with gas starter, sleek built-ins, wetbar with mirrored glass shelves and two large Bay windows add to the drama of this fabulous entertaining and living space.
- The bright kitchen opens directly to the view and dining area, and features GE 4 burner gas range with stove and microwave oven, SubZero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, skylight and washer/ dryer alcove with hook-ups.
- A luxurious master suite enjoys two closets with built-ins and a granite and marble bath with walk-in shower. Large picture windows showcase lovely views of the sparkling lights of the City Skyline, and Nob Hill landmarks including Grace Cathedral as well as the majestic Mark Hopkins and Fairmont Hotels.
- The 2nd bedroom features 3 closets (one had been built out as a temperature-controlled wine closet), lovely en suite tiled bath with skylight- and a built-in desk with shelves which creates a prefect office alcove with views of the Financial District Skyline.
- Guest powder room off the entrance hall
HOA Dues: $907 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, reserves and professional property management.
Sunday, Sept. 11th: 1 PM - 4 PM
Tuesday, Sept. 13th: 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Joel Goodrich